- Use the search function at the top right of your mobile.
2) How can I add clients to my Favorites list on my home screen?
- Once you search for your client just hit the star to the right of their company name.
3) How to I open a ticket and start the timer for a client?
- Click the plus sign next to their name, enter a ticket title, and hit the start timer button
4) Can I create a ticket and enter time for something I did earlier or before today?
- Yes, open a ticket as usual and select Time Entry so you can pick a date and start/stop time for a new entry
5) I normally work on-site at different clients. How can I make the on-site option a default so I don’t have to choose it for each ticket?
- In the top left of your mobile screen select the gear icon, then Default Settings button.
6) What is the Open Timers section on the home screen?
- If you opened a ticket/timer and have not yet recorded and saved your time it will show up in that list. That way you don’t forget to close it, and you can have multiple timers running at the same time.
7) How many clients can I add to my favorites list?
- You can have up to 15 clients in your list with the current version. If you want to remove a client from your favorites you simply deselect the star next to the client name.
8) Can I add a time entry to an existing ticket?
- Yes! Simply click on the client name and all open tickets for the client are available there. You can modify existing time entries there as well.
9) I started a new ticket timer on the TekMe app but I don’t see it in my ticket list in Connectwise. Where is it?
- When you start a new ticket with TekMe it starts a timer but does not record anything in Connectwise until you save your time